How imenu works?
imenu is simple to use and permits for great elasticity in customizing your menu design. It’s different than most word-processing or pattern editors in 2 key ways
- It lets you keep your food objects in a list (a database) that is always accessible. This lets you create menus by moving from the list rather than retyping. The list also permits content and design to change independently, letting you change your menu design without having to edit your list and vice versa.
- The design and layout of your menus are exact by Menu Styles – blueprints that tell iMenu what design elements to use and where they should go.
Menu Styles are more elastic than garden variety, word-processing style templates because:
- You’re less limited to how many items you can fit on the page.
- Your menu can be any page size since Menu Styles are size doubting.
- You can preview and swap designs with one 1-click using your actual menu text since all Styles are interchangeable.
- You can customize almost every element of any Menu Style to create something truly unique.
- The last point is particularly important because it allows you to ‘brand’ your menus to match your restaurant’s personality, so you can avoid being stuck with an unoriginal design.
- A menu bar is a user border element that contains selectable commands and options for a specific program. In Windows, menu bars are characteristically located at the top of open windows.
The following Steps are Important for US
1. Add your foods just one time
Enter your foods and drinks into the food grade. Once in the list, they’re always accessible – don’t waste time retyping your whole menu for each new menu.
Then add any number of menu titles for each menu you make such as ‘Samples’, ‘Today’s Specials’ or headings like ‘served with a salad’.
2. Drag & drop consent the hard part to us
Drag your substances from the food list to the menu. Once they hit the menu, iMenuPro automatically set-ups them with graphical accuracy, resulting in a beautifully designed menu with minimal effort.
At any time, drag items around on the menu to rearrange them. Or simply remove them.
3. Pick a design with a click
Choose a Menu Style and watch your whole design change – no design servicesdesired, no retyping required. Rapidly preview other styles by clicking the style buttons.
Mix and match design elements like backgrounds, borders, accents, and types on any style. The only limit is your imagination.
4. Get inspired and make it yours
Make your menu exclusive by marking it with your logos, photos, and artwork, or tap our 3,000+ Artisan Image collection for just the right flourish.
Add boxes, accents, or icon highlights to draw care to high-profit dishes you want to sell the most.
5. Download your printable menu
Make a pro-quality PDF in seconds, for in-house printing or emailing out. Plus, sync your variations to your website menu, social media blasts, and touchless QR menus. Simultaneously – like magic.
When food costs or operating conditions change, you can now react instantly with updated menus and pricing – a must in today’s changing environment.
iMenuPro’s simple boundary lets you click and drag from a list for quick menu edits. It’s easier than Word and inexpensive than a design service. And there’s no waiting when you want to make a menu variation. Imenu produces menus for retrieving locations in documents, classically in the current buffer. You can contact the locations using an ordinary menu (menu bar or other). Characteristic use of Imenu shows a menu-bar menu that is a key or table of contents for the current buffer.
All you have to do is it to see.